The enrolment process consists of 3 stages:
Stage 1. Application for Student Enrolment
The Maronite Catholic Religious Ethos of the College is emphasised for all enrolments; the College has enrolment preference for Maronite Catholics, members of the Melkite and Orthodox faith; non Catholics are accepted provided there are enrolment vacancies and who are prepared to support the ethos and values of the Maronite Catholic Church.
Each enrolment applicant is required to submit:
- A copy of the student's Birth Certificate & Baptismal Certificate & Sacramental Certificates
- A copy of their immunisation certificates,
- Passport/visas if relevant
- A completed Student Enrolment Application Form
- A copy of the student's most current report and NAPLAN results
- A signed Release of Information form
Stage 2. Enrolment Procedure
For kindergarten enrolments:
- Enrolment applicants will receive a letter of notification for the student's interview. A desired meeting time will be scheduled in which the applicant will be interviewed and undergo a series of basic assessments in literacy and numeracy to provide the teachers with information to accommodate for individual needs of the children when they commence school.
- Based on vacancies, applicants will be notified of their acceptance for kindergarten or of their placement on the College waiting list.
For entry to Year 7, Senior Years & Other Years:
- During Term 2, current students from Year 6 are asked to indicate enrolment options for the following year. The final number continuing to Year 7 will indicate the given number of students that can be accepted and available for external enrolments in the following year.
- All current Year 6 students will sit an external Basic Skills test in English & Mathematics.
- Those deemed to be "at risk" in terms of behaviour and attitude, the College reserves the right to withhold enrolment offers from any of its students.
- External applicants are processed with emphasis on an external Basic Skills test in English & Mathematics and recommendations from other schools in the form of reference and current school report. All external applicants will need to sit the external Allwell Test which incurs a cost of $50 to be paid on the day of the test
- Applications for enrolment other than Year 7 will be determined by factors such as existing vacancies, academic ability and references concerning behaviour and discipline and possible external testing.
Stage 3. Confirmation of Enrolment Acceptance or Non Acceptance:
A confirmation of enrolment acceptance or non-acceptance will be issued in writing to parents/guardians.